Thursday, October 25, 2012

OCTOBER 26 REMINDERS!!

This is just a reminder that tomorrow - FRIDAY is PHOTO RETAKE DAY.  If you would like your child's school photo retaken then you MUST send a note REQUESTING it.

Also - FRIDAY NIGHT is the annual HALLOWEEN FAMILY FUN DANCE!  Everyone is welcome to come and join in the fun - dress in costume and dance the night away! This event is organized by school council. Further details can be found on our school website.

PS. I just wanted to update all Kindergarten parents on my health. I did return to school on Monday and Tuesday this week but unfortunately my body was not up for the demands of Kindergarten and I have experienced a relapse. I hope to be back next week after my doctor gives me the go ahead on Monday. Thank you for all your well wishes. I am rarely ill so this has been a frustrating few weeks.