Tuesday, October 30, 2012

HALLOWE'EN COSTUME PARADE!

TOMORROW is Halloween and we have requested that Kindergarten students wear a costume for our annual COSTUME PARADE!  Please dress your child in their costume at home so that we can march around the school immediately upon arrival. After our little parade, students can remove all or part of their costume and place the pieces in their backpack.  Please note that NO WEAPON of any sort is allowed at school. If your child does not wish to wear a costume, please have them wear the Halloween colours of orange and/or black - the same as Grades 1 to 6 wear on October 31st.

Have a Happy and Safe Halloween!

PS.  My illness has hung on and unfortunately I have not been cleared to return to work yet. I am very sad to  be missing our COSTUME PARADE as it is one of my favourite events of the year.  :(  
                                                           I hope to be back soon!