Tuesday, March 14, 2017

A GREAT PARENTING RESOURCE!

ADDitude Magazine is an extremely useful resource for anyone dealing with children. 
Although not every child has ADD (Attention Deficit Disorder) or ADHD (Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder), the articles in this wonderful online magazine presents numerous great parenting strategies that are good practice for all parents and children whether a child has ADD or not. 

I highly recommend this resource to parents and teachers! I find it very informative and a valuable resource that helps me with the many challenges I face as a classroom teacher.  

Check it out through the link below.
LINK to ADDitude MAGAZINE ARTICLES
(This is an example of the most recent articles posted on March 10, 2017)

ADDitudeMag.com

[
FYI: I subscribe, so you may have to do so. (?)]
TO SUBSCRIBE link